120 grams of dried mushrooms
1.5 liters of water
3 stock cubes (vegetable stock)
A handful of (vegetable) croutons
1. Finely chop the shallots and fry them in a little butter or oil until glazy.
2. Add the water and the crispy mushroom mix.
3. Leave it on medium-high heat for about 15 minutes.
4. Then add the bouillon cubes.
5. Leave it on medium-high heat for another 5 minutes.
6. Further season the soup with pepper and a little nutmeg, if necessary.
7. Ready to serve.
Enjoy your meal!
Serving tip! Before serving, sprinkle some (vegetable) croutons and parsley on top. This makes it even more delicious.