125 grams of uncooked quinoa
2 slices of cucumber (scrape with the cheese slicer)
1 Avocado cut into slices
2 stems of spring onion in rings
50 grams of Wakame
150 grams of Surimi
150 grams Raw salmon
150 grams Raw tuna
1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds
9 pieces of Sandwich seaweed
Salt and Pepper
The sushi bowls are still completely cool. We made this variant with our delicious quinoa and our crispy seaweed sandwich. Tasty and healthy, you can vary endlessly. If you don't like fish, opt for a nice piece of thinly sliced tenderloin. Yummy!!
- Rinse the quinoa with cold water and put a pan of water on the stove. Bring the water to a boil with some salt and add the quinoa.
- Boil the quinoa for 10-12 minutes and drain. Let the quinoa cool completely, this can be done in the fridge if necessary.
- Season the cooled quinoa with 5 tablespoons of mirin and 5 tablespoons of mirin seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Divide the quinoa over the bowls and start dressing the bowls.
- Arrange all ingredients side by side along the edges of the bowl.
- Mix a tablespoon of wasabi (to taste) with 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and divide it over the quinoa and ingredients.
- Season everything with salt and pepper and sprinkle wax toasted sesame seeds over the dish.
- Finally, add the crispy sandwich seaweed snacks for the sushi flavor.
Enjoy your meal !