1 red onion
3 tablespoons seaweed flakes
2 tablespoons poppy seeds
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons honey
Seaweed crisps sea salt
Preparation of the sauce
1. Take a small bowl and put a generous splash of soy sauce in it .
2. Add 2 tablespoons of honey.
3. Finally, add some sesame seeds.
Preparation of the rice balls:
1. cook a pan of rice (preferably sticky)
2. Let the rice cool.
3. Stir into the cooled rice add a chopped red onion and a generous handful of chives (cut into fine pieces).
4. Then stir in 3 tablespoons of seaweed flakes, 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds and 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds.
5. Make small balls out of these.
6. Using a brush, coat the rice balls with the sauce.
7. Fry the balls in a little olive oil in a good non-stick pan. Add some lemon slices for flavor.
8. Meanwhile, fry the cod and break it into pieces.
9. Put everything on a plate. Serve with seaweed crisp and the sauce.
Enjoy your meal!